Touched by a guardian angel


Touched by a guardian angel

I feel you in my breath
My life is hidden under your shadow
I pray to be there as long as I live
cos your soul in me is too deep

The invasion of flashbacked perspectives
are the mementoes of your great
spiritual bond with my heart

The intensity of your charming smile
equates the twinkling stars
lying in the Milky Way
which glow to monitor my life
even during an eclipse

Your luminous gazes
abundantly affectionate
with an imprint of a magical touch
sieve the most tender sun rays
with which I mount up the chores in my day

Your nursery rhymes echo vibrate
as a lively melody when I close my eyelids
and approach me
like a white fleecy clouds
kissing the moons face as it sales

I still cling to you
to be immersed in a silhouette
I still imbibe strength
from your scriptures
like a pilgrim resting suavely

I still wonder how to pay you back
Oh! Amma
I am touched by your naïve innocence
You are my angle
You are the queen of my heart !!!



2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.