Breaking of the wonder world


I'm still cozy in bed
awaken by the nonstop twittering of 
the mom sparrow and the little ones 
perching on the branches of hibiscus trees
Their symphony of lilting melody
fills the chilly morning air with a rustle

Alas !

The dramatic entrance of the vermilion tint
in the eastern sky has dispelled 
A grey veil comes gracefully instead
whilst I gaze startled

Rain falls in dizzles
Trees and branches are in pride
Grass pins come straight
as if they are reborn

I waltz to the window curtain
inclined to glance at the vicinity of the pond
one of my own special domains

Deliberate rain drops pouring over
as the fish perform water ballets
To the swirling chores the wind provides
lotus posies are lulled rollicking

I turn my head skywards
The constant pouring has diminished
Just the juicy droplets drip occasionally
The mist shimmers away from the mountains
as the drops of  water glisten
on the blade of furny grass

The luscious earthy smell,spiced 
with the fresh fragrance of  the blossoms
reaches my nostrils
as I inhale with an invigorating joy

What a blissful omen to meet the daybreak
with cherished plentiful of nature

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.